Through cutting-edge research, consumer education, and farmer training, Rodale Institute has been at the forefront of the organic movement for over 70 years, so we were thrilled to have the opportunity to sit down with their Chief Impact Officer, Jeff Tkach, to discuss all things agriculture. In this episode, we’ll dive into regenerative farming, the scalability of organic production, fostering a greater connection to the food we consume, and why human & planetary health starts with soil. Without giving anything away, there were multiple jaw-dropping moments during this interview; trust us, you don’t want to miss it!
Follow Rodale Institute on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Follow your hosts Monica Olsen and Jennifer Walsh on Twitter.
Biophilic Solutions is brought to you by the Biophilic Institute and the Biophilic Leadership Summit.
- Rodale Institute Southeast Organic Research Center in Chattahoochee Hills, GA
- Regenerative Organic Certified™ led by the Regenerative Organic Alliance
- Shop Regenerative Organic Certified™ products at Patagonia Provisions
- Vegetable Systems Trial (VST), a side by side comparison of organically and conventionally grown vegetables.
- Help solve nutrition insecurity by checking out Wholesome Wave
- Bell & Evans U.S. Organic Grain Initiative - partnership between Rodale, Cargill, and Bell & Evans
- Regenerative Ag Could Sequester 100 Percent of Annual Carbon Emissions (Rodale Institute)
- Regenerative Organic Agriculture and the Soil Carbon Solution (Jeff Moyer, Andrew Smith, PhD, Yichao Rui, PhD, Jennifer Hayden, PhD).